Sunday, January 6, 2013

shortest break, ever.

my christmas break was only 3 weeks long. usually i'm home from mid-december to mid-april, but i'm trying to graduate as quickly as possible. so i'm back in idaho getting ready to start a new semester tomorrow.
i'm a truly terrible blogger, so i'll just give a quick summary of my awesome, fun, too short break.

1. a couple days after i flew into columbus, my sister emily and i drove to southern indiana to see kaylea and go with her to her ultrasound to find out the gender of trueblood baby #2.....it's a girl! my first niece! we celebrated with puppy chow (natch) and pizza from sports time; they have the best pizza on the planet.
 since emily was flying to phoenix to be with her hubs for christmas, we had to get a picture of us girls! we never see each other enough during the year :(
 2. on december 20th we celebrated emily's birthday! she's 25 now! we went to city bbq; their fried pickles are to die for.
 3. i spent lots of quality time with  hank before he left to spend christmas in az.
 4. i went to a osu basketball game! we lost to kansas, but my adenaline was pumping like crazy; there is no better feeling than jumping on your feet, throwing your hands in the air and screaming when a buckeye sinks a 3.
5. spent christmas at home with my parents, kaylea and her hubs and son.  my oldest brother adam was going to come but he got super sick and wasn't up for the drive from louisville :( 

6. new years eve was spent on the couch drinking martinelli's and avoiding live nye broadcasts because they make me uncomfortable.  

7. celebrated my birthday early with my fam (it'll get its own post closer to my birthday.  jan 15. mark your calendars.)

8. hung out with my parents a ton because they rule and are perfect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment