Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

oh my goodness, it's already january! so, i haven't blogged in a few weeks, but i have an excuse! ...i've been busy.  ok, lame excuse but i have so much to share.  i'm not a fan of super long blog posts so i'll just give a super quick update:

1. so far, being back in the the midwest has been amazing. my entire family was together for christmas break! this hasn't happened in years, so it was super special.
 2. i visited indiana and finally got to see this little boy! i also was able to see him when kaylea and josh stayed with us over the break, but i couldn't wait to see the baby! my little nephew gus is the best, cutest, funniest baby ever, and i'm not even biased. (ok maybe just a smidge, but seriously, he's perfect.)


 3. for christmas, clark got me tickets to a blue jackets game and a snazzy jersey! the jackets lost in a shoot out, but the game was so fun anyways.  before the game we went to my fave local restaurant dirty franks. 
4. i was able to see my sister emily and her hubby ryan! they are expecting their first baby in march, so it was so cute to see em all pregnant and adorable.  since they live in boston, i never get to see them, so it was awesome to spend time together this christmas.

now for a few things that i don't have pictures for:
5. i won my first week of fantasy nba basketball
6. i drove in a decently terrifying december rain storm
7. i agreed to play playoff fantasy football
8. i saw clark off at the airport (he's heading back to byu and i won't see him until april)

all in all, christmas break was amaaaazing and our house is now super quiet and empty now that it's only me and my parents. now i just need to find a full-time job. gross.

5 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Your baby Nephew is soooooo adorable!!!!! :)

    Geesh I miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know! He's the cutest. I miss you too Kass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm..my face is looking a bit round these days...but hurray for being cool enough to be on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You finally got to meet Gus!
    He's adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. best christmas ever. i miss you already! come back for more sportstime pizza please!

    ReplyDelete